Thursday, January 12, 2012

return to the blog

This blog was deleted a few years back. I regret losing what was there. I should have just hidden it.

I just want to remember.

Jan 7, 2012
K started swim lessons. She's the tallest at 10 yrs. Most kids are probably around baby to 6 years in the beginners group. I'm hoping she'll learn to float in the next 2 months. First she has to be willing to stick her head in the water.

M arranged for the Bee's to watch our kids. He booked a room at Le Meridien in SF Embarcadero area. We had dinner at Unicorn. Lots of flavors, was a bit confusing while eating since so many different and tasty flavors per dish. We took BART to War Memorial Opera House to watch Shen Yun. I really enjoyed all those dances. I can't wait to take the girls to watch it the next time they're in town. They were a bit bored when I took them to see The Nutcracker at the same venue but high in the balcony. This time, actually got to sit on the ground level.

Afterwards we walked over to California Street and took the cable car back to the hotel. I tried a drink that looked interesting - Rob Roy, couldn't drink it. The icewine was nice.

Next morning had teary breakfast at Mel's drive in before a long but fun day talking to people at church who remembered it was my birthday.

Happy 40th to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment