Tuesday, September 11, 2012

chnky mnky

K scoopped out 2 bowls of chnky mnky for her and C.

C brings back bowl.
C: I don't want anymore

me: what, you don't like the cherries?

C shakes head

me: I LOVE THE CHERRIES (takes bowl)

C takes another ice cream container out of the fridge
C: can I have the rest?

me: no that's too much, half

C's done scooping and putting container back in fridge, sees her old empty bowl
C: you finished it already?

me: I LOVE THE CHERRIES

me: walks toward window, walks back

me: daddy's going to be so happy when he comes home tonite (kneeling down to hug C at her level after she scoops out her ice cream)
C: why, because he LOVES cherries too?

me: no cuz his boat batteries actually aren't broken and we don't have to pay to fix something (yet again with the new house move)

No comments:

Post a Comment